Friday, July 23, 2010

A new semester begin

Owhh.. New semester has begins. I’m very glad to see my roommate, my friend wing and also my classmates. But unfortunately, before I go to UiTM Segamat, i got a call from my previous roommate. She told that she got a new room, it's mean I have a new roommate. When I arrived at "KOLEJ ZAMRUD" I go to the registration .After register my family help me to pick up my beg go to my room, at same time I feel nervous. I think about my roommate, hope she is a nice person. When I entered my room my roommates welcome me. I’m very happy, she is nice person and cute. After placing all the bags in the room. I go down again, my father n my mother gave some advice to learn the hard and get better results at this semester .My family is ready to go home, the journey from Segamat go back to Pahang take 3 hours. Actually I’m very excited to start my new semester. Now I’m in semester 3. I’m in a new semester, new lecture, new subject and I must have a new spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment